Anyone wanna Collab

Is there anyone here willing to Collab on a small project in flax.
P.S : Don’t currently have idea for a game, but if you’re interested we can talk

May I please ask a question or three?
Have you ever collaborated before in any size group? (two or more)
What is your motivation for wanting to enter into group think?
What game mechanics are you interested in developing?

I’ve seen that you appear to like the applied physics which I share.
For me, I’ve seen this collab thing a handful of times and have found that if you take it slow and casual at first, it outlives a rigid and high velocity initial push. Slow enough to learn strengths and weakness of participants while being willing to position yourself for what your talents really are relative to others. In some cases depending on the luck of the draw, strength in numbers becomes an illusion if reflection on roles is mismanaged.

With my real life ramping up for the season, I can only offer art support until closer to the end of the year.
Recent Art Porfolio: ArtStation - Mark Kughler
Relevant Dev Log: NubDevice - YouTube
Past Dev History: TheGoliathTube - YouTube

I’m mostly a modeler but texturing and concepting follow close behind up to a point. (stylized vrs realistic)
Although almost equally I can participate in scripting and lastly some audio abilities. (Reaper is my DAW)
As a solo dev, this same craving knocks on my door occasionally as well.

Sure, let’s talk.
What I would find most interesting is contributing art to the rest of you guys/gals which are also doing Flax tutorials on the web. Something that helps get more and high quality engine exposure out there and into the wild. Build towards drawing more attention.

I am currently delving into Flax along other things (3DCoat, C++, Clip Studio Paint). I would be happy to collab, but it would be at a later date. I will keep an eye on this post. :smiley:

Sure, whenever your ready

Sounds interesting, i might join up after some time and see if I can assist in a collab. I would recommend trying to make the most polished 2D or 3D Twin Stick Shooter. I mean full bells and whistles polish.

A little late to this topic but I was not ready to commit to Flax when this topic was made. As of 1.5 Flax is very much ready to build a nice game framework. 1.6 seems to be continuing with Flax’s trend of nicely adding features, fixing bugs, and not ruining the feel and performance of Flax.

Would love to. I made a post called the Genesys framework and it will be mainly rebuilding the Nevewinter Nights 2 Electron Toolset with Creation Kit influences. It is game generic…actual intent is working in both 3rd Person Survival/RPG Old World and Space.