Build to Android does not work

What do you mean? Your screenshots is showing 13 FPS with full screen SSAO, tone mapping, Vignette and I guess AA, how much FPS do you gain after removing those PostProcesses? I feel hard to believe you cannot gain even 1 FPS more, anyway I should be able to test on my own soon, so I’ll see by myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Link expired.
Did you linked a public sample to test?

that was one of my many tries, i tried without pp effects and maybe on that time i forgot to remove those effects, anyway those pp effects does not affect the performance at that level of quality i know those were at low at the time, so you can ignore that, it was the same, 12-13 fps ON AN OLDER ANDROID 8 PHONE and 3 - 4 ON NEWER PHONES XD which is even weird

Very strange, I suspect either the full post process stack is always active on Android so no matter what we disable it does still process it, if that is the case, the engine needs a serious optimization for mobile :frowning:

yep i agree… the engine needs more work on performance in general, i was looking for some demos to try the performance on pc too but i only found the office demo which is a bit older now and imo the performance on that demo is kind of bad for that quality too, so it needs more work on that, in fact i would say that the dev needs to work exclusively on that for a while