(update was published on 02/02/2022)
Flax Launcher update available. Now you can change the command line for engine startup (eg. add an option to use Vulkan or D3D12). The launcher will also show the log if it fails to generate Visual Studio project files.
- Add engine startup command line arguments editing
- Add arrow to engine version dropdown menu
- Add clamping the dialog’s size to prevent issues on small screen resolutions
- Add support for using Engine installation in Launcher with just Debug or Release configuration executable file
- Add option to show the build tool log when project files generation fails
- Add icon for update bootstrap program