For the Record : An error I met

I’ve encountered an error after updating engine from 1.8 to 1.8.1, with project which errorless right before.
At first I couldn’t find any difference inside my project even even reverting the version far to the past.

The reason was engine update itself - secondary minor version update did not only replaced the older files inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Flax\Flax_1.8\ directory , but also deleted font assets I added to the editor.

( 1.7 → 1.8 had ‘differnt install’, but 1.8 → 1.8.1 did ‘replaced previous install’ )

I didn’t know before because I always had separated install path (version number) before :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: