Hi, pretty new to this engine

Hi, i was using for some years Unity and Unreal, and today i found this thanks to GameFromScratch, i’m really interested in this mixed up type Unreal and Unity game engine. So my first look for this is just “incredible”.

I used c++ for some years, do I need to do something special to be able to script in this language (install some libraries or something else) or it is just like right clic -> new -> c++ script and there i go?

thanks!

2 Likes

You’ll need a bit of prerequisite tooling to be able to build C++. Check out the documentation for more.

1 Like

Thanks! Where can I find the c++ api documentation? I only got c#

Greetings

There isn’t much of a C++ API documentation, however, the C++ API pretty closely mirrors the C# API. So, you can check out the C# documentation and do pretty much the same stuff in C++.

1 Like

I’m a little confused with the documentation. The file directory suggested doesn’t seem to be correct, and generating the files doesn’t seem to be working as intended.

Which documentation page is potentially incorrect? It’s possible that it’s a bit outdated.

Regarding the file generation, could you describe your issue in a bit more detail? I’d recommend doing that either on GitHub or on Discord.