Influx/migrants

Yes Unity is going through a bad time, and Flax may see an influx of new users. This may not be easy, as they may not understand that Flax isnt Unity. Flax is one of the best upcoming engines available, and is advancing very fast. Ive used Flax, made some content, gave out some assets, and even promoted the engine on Unity forums, to which most chuckled…

Flax to me is like a union of Unreal and Unity. When i create content i feel at home, i know where things are in the UI, getting used to its functions in the editor is easy. Im very impressed at the advancements Flax has made in the last year.

To incoming Unity users: yes you can import and use assets like models, textures, etc. As long as you bought those assets from the Unity store, you own them, you can use them in any engine, unless other-wise stated by seller. There is no asset store here, yet. Gather your own assets, and learn to import them.

One last thing…no coded scrips from Unity will work here, as Unity assets are based on the Unity API, not the Flax API. I too have been thinking of coming back to Flax in an official capacity, but i need to wait and see, i have alot at stake too…