Heyyo, Spectrix here!
One of the things I love about Flax Engine is how quickly new features are added. Within a year we’ve gotten a Jobs system, vehicles, networking, Editor on Linux, and much more!
But Flax still has a lot of work to do before it reaches feature parity with an engine like Unreal or Unity. So, I’ve decided to create this poll to see what features the community needs the most at the moment. Features currently on the Flax 1.3 to-do list won’t be added to the poll.
- Realtime GI
- Behavior Trees (AI)
- Audio Effects and Mixing
- Full iOS and MacOS support
- Flax Editor
- Visual Scripting
- Shaders and Shader Editor
- Scene Animations and Scene Animations Editor
- Skeletal Animations and Skeletal Animations Editor
- Particle Systems and Particle Systems Editor
- Terrain and Foliage
- Better Documentation
- More Samples
If a feature you think needs to be added or polished more isn’t listed here, comment below about it.