Need suggestion for procedural sampling material graph (Removing terrain texture tiling)

I am building terrain material which has multiple layers. Each layer is made as individual materials to make graph clean (and to use Linear Layer Blend node).

I want to apply procedural sampling to remove tiling when zoomed out, so looked for ‘Procedural Sample Texture’ node. But I am not sure where to put that in.

1. Layer material : It has multiple textures to configure PBR, so I need to add multiple samplers and divide the output into RGBA to make the connection for PBR properties.

2. Terrain material : The connection for Layer blend node gets Material as input, so the output of Procedural Sampler (Color) does not fit into the input of Linear Layer Blend.

I must admit that I am not experienced with shader graph or technical art thing, so any suggestions or teaches to make graph is thankful.

Also, for making a triplanar mapping shader, “World Triplanar Texture” also receives a texture and outputs a float3 color, not an ‘UV conversion’. It would be simple if the ground material is simply an albedo painter, but it gets tricky as same as the Procedural Sampler above when applying other PBR maps (metallic, AO, etc) with it.

Is someone can teach me ‘the usual way’ to build Procedural and Triplanar shader material with current I/O nodes, if exists?